SC Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey...Has anyone heard from Lori, LTorner lately??

3 posters

Go down

Hey...Has anyone heard from Lori, LTorner lately?? Empty Hey...Has anyone heard from Lori, LTorner lately??

Post by mystery Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 am

She hasn't been to SC for ages and I know she has been very ill.
Does anyone know what is going on with her? I'm fearing the worst here, that the cancer has beaten her.
Crying or Very sad Her silence is chilling. I have left many messages and pms for her but there has been no reply.
I'm worried. Does anyone have her email or phone number etc?

mystery

Back to top Go down

Hey...Has anyone heard from Lori, LTorner lately?? Empty Re: Hey...Has anyone heard from Lori, LTorner lately??

Post by Lea Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 am

Sorry Mystery, I've not got anything for you. I thought Lori and I were friends but apparently I was mistaken in that belief. You could try asking Messy she might know.
Lea
Lea

Back to top Go down

Hey...Has anyone heard from Lori, LTorner lately?? Empty Re: Hey...Has anyone heard from Lori, LTorner lately??

Post by Shamira Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 am

nope, sorry...have barely said two words to her.
Shamira
Shamira

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:14 am

I saw your post on SC Mystery, may she rest in peace.
Lea
Lea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum